SDBlowout! 2014 Silver Buffalo Rounds Only 65 Cents Over Spot. ANY QTY! at SDBullion.com! Expires 04/18/2015.

SSH

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Gold and Silver Recovery Videos

gold recovery gold recovery videos silver recovery silver recovery videos

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:18 AM

How to recover Gold from Scrap Ceramic CPU

SSH

SD Bullion

SSH

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:20 AM

How to Recover Silver from Computer Keyboards - SlideShow

#3 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

Quick Silver Recovery From X-Ray & Ultrasound Films Without Machines

You have watched an edited version of our video "Quick Silver Recovery From X-Ray/ Ultrasound Films Without Machines". Silver recovery from x-ray/ ultrasound films can't be done by only learning the formulas from chemistry & metallurgy books. It requires practical knowledge & perfection. Step-by-step proper guidance is required to get 100% recovery and 999 purity of silver. We provide the whole process with all the details in the full video which is 12 times lengthier than the edited one which you have watched. We asure you that you will be able to get 100% silver recovery of 999 purity.

For details visit our website: www.goldrecoverytechniques.com
OR contact us at: victoriainfosystems@yahoo.com

#4 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:30 AM

GOLD and SILVER Recovery - DVD / CD Rom Drive - ADVANCED

#5 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:37 AM

How to Scrap old Cell Phones for *Gold Recovery

#6 silverbullion

silverbullion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,348 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:48 AM

Silver Refining

A micro-scale experiment explaining some principles related to the refining process of silver.

Some Questions and answers:

-Why use such a small container? =Because the larger the container the more solution of silver nitrate is required, which means that more of your silver is trapped in there.

-What are those small spots on your skin? =As you can imagine, it is due to silver nitrate splashes that landed on it. It is not so tragic, I tell everyone that I refilled a printer ink cartridge.

-Dude, how can you know that the silver content is 70% ? =Well, I know what went into that jar, that's why.

-Could you build a much better power supply? Theoretically I could, out of two transformers. But I have not found the right types yet. Actually anything that can supply (DC current) a voltage between 1,5 and 3,5 V and lots of Amps (goes anywhere from 10A to 800A) is suited for the job. Plating rectifiers do the job, but they cost a lot.

-Didn't your @1,5V time lapse take too long for producing almost nothing? =The batteries were already a bit consumed, I didn't measure it but I guess the current was much smaller than 0,28A. Theoretically each battery can supply at least 2000mAh which means that each battery can plate out 8,048g of pure silver.

-70% of 25g makes 17,5g, you only got 16,9g of fine silver, where is the rest of it? =The rest of the silver is in the first solution where I left the copper tube in, a small part is in the electrolyte solution because it had a bit of free nitric acid.

-Where do I get nitric acid from? =Good question, depends where on this planet you live at. In some countries you cannot buy nitric acid but you might get it through friends who work at a synthesis plant. In others, like Germany, you go to the pharmacy and buy some. Either way, you still have the option to make your own, I recommend watching Nurdrage's videos on how to make some.

-Why not edit the song so it won't need repeating itself? =Since I do not own the song I guess it is fair to at least not modify it, with respect to the artist.

Disclaimer: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR,DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INJURY OR DEATH, ARISING OUT OF USE, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS VIDEO.

#7 silverbullion

silverbullion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,348 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

GOLD and SILVER Recovery from Vintage 3.5" Computer Floppy Disk Drives

#8 Guest_marchas45_*

Guest_marchas45_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

That's very good useful information SB. Will check out the videos later when I have time, not that I'll have much time to dedicate to stripping down stuff. Lol

#9 its-all-a-lie

its-all-a-lie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationGadsden, Alabama

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:18 AM

I refine all the gold and silver jewelry i buy from individuals, it is the only way to keep the refinery semi-honest. By doing this before i sell the gold, there is no way they can tell me my lot assay was low because i know damned well it was .995+ when i walked in the door with it in hand. By selling them the jewelry there was always an issue with the lots i sold being assayed low, this is why i learned the processes necessary to refine everything i buy. It is very easy once you learn all the steps and you have all the proper equipment to deal with the acids and the fumes produced when mixing them and processing the metals, but i will say it is not for everyone. It is also very dangerous and anyone even thinking about refining should take into consideration the health hazards that are involved. Without proper safety controls in place you are asking for your life to end painfully or even worse. It is definately a very interesting hobby to say the least. When these metals are in solution they provide some of the most beautiful, rich colors my eyes have ever saw and as i think i have mentioned here before, this is a great way to hide metals in plain sight. Simply dissolve the metal of choice in the proper solution and store in your favorite whiskey bottle until you are ready to sell. I refined some jewelry for my uncle last year and instead of melting the gold after it was refined, he insisted on keeping it in crystal form. His theory was it will be easier to barter with when the shit hits the fan if it is in this state because he can weigh out however much is needed for whatever he is trying to pay for and it is done, instead of trying to shave little pieces from a button and get close to the desired weight. Makes sense i guess.

#10 silverbullion

silverbullion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,348 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

its-all-a-lie, on 27 September 2012 - 04:18 AM, said:

I refine all the gold and silver jewelry i buy from individuals, it is the only way to keep the refinery semi-honest. By doing this before i sell the gold, there is no way they can tell me my lot assay was low because i know damned well it was .995+ when i walked in the door with it in hand. By selling them the jewelry there was always an issue with the lots i sold being assayed low, this is why i learned the processes necessary to refine everything i buy. It is very easy once you learn all the steps and you have all the proper equipment to deal with the acids and the fumes produced when mixing them and processing the metals, but i will say it is not for everyone. It is also very dangerous and anyone even thinking about refining should take into consideration the health hazards that are involved. Without proper safety controls in place you are asking for your life to end painfully or even worse. It is definately a very interesting hobby to say the least. When these metals are in solution they provide some of the most beautiful, rich colors my eyes have ever saw and as i think i have mentioned here before, this is a great way to hide metals in plain sight. Simply dissolve the metal of choice in the proper solution and store in your favorite whiskey bottle until you are ready to sell. I refined some jewelry for my uncle last year and instead of melting the gold after it was refined, he insisted on keeping it in crystal form. His theory was it will be easier to barter with when the shit hits the fan if it is in this state because he can weigh out however much is needed for whatever he is trying to pay for and it is done, instead of trying to shave little pieces from a button and get close to the desired weight. Makes sense i guess.

its-all-a-lie Very interesting post. Thank you for sharing. It will surely be great if you could share more info with your fellow stackers here. I am sure there are plenty of folks here that would love to learn more.

#11 silverbullion

silverbullion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,348 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

The security guard at our complex have informed me today that he worked for 4 years in a gold mine here in South Africa. He said they used to smuggle gold out of the relevant mine by drinking the solution one gets when mercury is added to crushed gold ore. They would then went home, crap the heavy metal solution out and salvage the gold. lol To think he is still alive to tell the story.

#12 its-all-a-lie

its-all-a-lie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

WOW!! :blink:  And i thought i was a little on the crazy side!!

#13 silverbullion

silverbullion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,348 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:19 AM

Posted Image

#14 silverbullion

silverbullion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,348 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Gold Reduction with Oxalic Acid -Complete Process

In this video i'll show the complete process for the reduction of gold from chloroauric acid using oxalic acid and pH adjustment.

This process is used exclusively as a second refining step. Meaning, the initial Aqua Regia solution already contains high putiry gold that was refined once in to the area of 99-99.9%.

Unlike The previous video (see link below), the gold dropped this way doesn't precipitate as a cool lava lamp, but rather as fine brown powder that clumps together easily. Nice and shiny looking Dendrites might grow here and there. It is still very pure though :)

#15 2 OZ.

2 OZ.

2 OZ.

• Moderators
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

I think I'll just stick to buying 2 Oz. per week. This looks like a tremendous amount of work and dangerous too!

#16 silverbullion

silverbullion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,348 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

2 OZ., on 16 February 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

I think I'll just stick to buying 2 Oz. per week. This looks like a tremendous amount of work and dangerous too!

LOL

#17 its-all-a-lie

its-all-a-lie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

2 OZ., on 16 February 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

Or you can send your scrap gold and silver jewelry to me and i will refine for you, for 5% of the metal and i pay return shipping. My gold is guaranteed to be .999+ and my silver is guaranteed to be .9999+.

#18 2 OZ.

2 OZ.

2 OZ.

• Moderators
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:16 AM

That is very cool its -all-a-lie. I don't really have any scrap but if or when I do, I'll contact you and even let others know. The process is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

#19 its-all-a-lie

its-all-a-lie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

2 OZ., on 22 February 2013 - 10:16 AM, said:

That is very cool its -all-a-lie. I don't really have any scrap but if or when I do, I'll contact you and even let others know. The process is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

You never know what you have until you look. Broken necklaces, bracelets, rings that dont fit anymore, wedding rings from the ex, earrings that are missing mates, mismatched flatware, dented teasets, EVERYBODY has a few pieces of scrap that they dont know about until they dig through their stuff and see. If any of the members here have metals to refine i will be happy to do this for them and will also post video of the process step by step from start to finish for everyone to see and learn from. It really is alot of fun, dangerous but fun. I have a 48 hour turn-around on karat scrap and 96 hour on gold filled, silver takes up to a week to finish depending on the size of the lot and my lab never stops running. I return metal in shot or powder, or bars from 5 grams up to 5 ounces depending on what the customer specifies they want. I offer 2 different mold shapes and you have the option of having your bars stamped with their purity or not, completely up to you. Silver can also be returned in crystal form if that is what is wanted because it is run through an electrolytic cell 2 times to achieve a guaranteed .9999+ quality. Gold is also refined 2 times to guarantee .999+. You dont have a clue how much gold and silver you have laying around that you dont use and you can turn it into pure, tradable metal. My refined metals have sold on ebay for 30%+ over spot, dont ask me why but this is definately something for everyone here to think about....

#20 silverbullion

silverbullion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,348 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

It is time to search for that box in the garage. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gold recovery, gold recovery videos, silver recovery, silver recovery videos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

www.goldinvestment.co.za     www.silverbullion.co.za     www.silvercoins.co.za     www.silverunboxing.com     www.buygoldcoins.co.za